"People are generally better persuaded by the reasons which they have themselves discovered than by those which have come into the mind of others."
- How to Keep Your Best Customer from Going to the Competition
- How Can Comparison Questions Help the Sale?
- Nine Simple Tips to Keep Customers on Your Side
- Five Easy Ways to Say Thanks
- Three Steps to Get the Most from Your Talents
- Tips to Transition from Sales Rep to Sales Manager
- Fixing the Cracks in Customer Relationships
- 10 Characteristics of a Leader
Features | Buy This Issue | Subscribe to the Digital Edition
Selling the New SunGard Way
How much is at stake in a sales transformation? According to extensive research by global sales and marketing consulting firm ZS Associates, companies that move their sales force effectiveness metrics from average to excellent as part of a sales transformation can increase profitable growth by 5 to 15 percent – and sometimes by 20 percent or more. Those numbers would make almost any sales… READ THIS ARTICLE >