Managing Difficult Customer Interactions
Original Air Date: Tuesday, October 8, 2013
Unreasonable demands, personal attacks, failure to keep commitments – are these customer behaviors that have caused you frustration? In this interactive webinar Bruce Patton, co-founder of the Harvard Negotiation Project and co-author of the seminal negotiation bestseller Getting to YES, and Jackie Codair, Consultant at Vantage Partners, LLC, will demonstrate how to cope with these and other difficult customer interactions without losing your head or killing your margin.
Watch this webinar and learn how to:
- Use questions to change the game and level the playing field;
- Address relationship problems effectively without making costly concessions;
- Handle commitment issues in ways likely to produce performance and minimize unpleasant surprises;
- Gain information and build a relationship even with "cold fish";
- Anticipate and avoid problematic "predictable surprises."
Gerhard Gschwandtner, Founder & CEO, Selling Power
Jackie Codair, Consultant, Vantage Partners, LLC
Bruce Patton, Founder & Partner, Vantage Partners, LLC