"People are generally better persuaded by the reasons which they have themselves discovered than by those which have come into the mind of others."
by: Gerhard Gschwandtner, Founder & CEO, Selling Power | @gerhard20
Gerhard is the Founder and CEO of Selling Power Inc., a multichannel media company that produces the Sales Leadership Conference series and Selling Power magazine. Over the course of three decades, he has interviewed some of the most successful leaders and experts in sales, business, sports, entertainment, and politics. He has trained more than 10,000 salespeople around the world and is the author of 17 sales management books.
Read Article >>
- Three Steps to Get the Most from Your Talents
- 10 Characteristics of a Leader
- How to Keep Your Best Customer from Going to the Competition
- How Can Comparison Questions Help the Sale?
- Five Easy Ways to Say Thanks
- Tips to Transition from Sales Rep to Sales Manager
- Fixing the Cracks in Customer Relationships
- Nine Simple Tips to Keep Customers on Your Side