Selling Power Magazine – October 2017
Selling Power in the Cloud
Features in this issue include:
  • The Selling Power 500: The Largest Sales Forces in America
  • 6 LinkedIn KPIs for Sales Leaders
  • Aligning Data, Analytics, and Content to Close More Sales
  • Are You a Deal Manager or Sales Manager?
  • How to Be Persuasive, Not Boring
  • Why Optimism Is Essential in Business
If you are a Selling Power magazine subscriber, login to read the October issue. Not a subscriber? Subscribe now.
Daily Boost of Positivity
Not everyone works in a positive environment. Salespeople can go for days dealing with one unhappy, angry, or dissatisfied customer after another. They can experience bouts of rejection that last for weeks. But it's possible to maintain a happy mind-set, despite being surrounded by negative circumstances. According to the author of "The Happiness Advantage," only 10 percent of happiness depends on our external world. The other 90 percent depends on how our brain processes the world. So instead of focusing on the problems, mistakes, and dangers that might surround you, make a positive choice to look at and be grateful…  SUBSCRIBE TO THE DAILY BOOST OF POSITIVITY
Sales Management Digest
How to Make Faster, Better Decisions
Making faster, better decisions is a matter of listening to your heart and your head, says Noah St. John, author of Permission to Succeed and a consultant with the Success Clinic… READ MORE

5 Questions to Ask When Hiring a Sales Manager
Want better interview questions for hiring your next sales manager? Here are five questions hiring managers should ask more often… READ MORE

Free Webinar
Shorten the Sales Cycle: How to Generate More Sales in Less Time

Wednesday, November 1
2:00 pm ET

Upcoming Event
Sales 3.0 Conference

Monday, December 4

More Info
Daily Cartoon
Mr. Whitney says he's out, out, out, in and out.